Diep.io Annihilator Tank, Class; Stats & Guide
Diep.io Annihilator Tank, Class
- It requires 45 level.
- It upgrades from Destroyer.
- The tank’s tier is 4.
- It is a member of destroyer class and has a circular shape with huge barrel like a destroyer tank in diep.io.
- Annihilator has a barrel which is the biggest barrel in the game. For example, its barrel is bigger than Destroyer but it is smaller than Arena Closer.
- Its bullets are the biggest bullets which have powerful bullet penetration and damage. In addition, these bullets have low bullet speed and reload features.
- Bullet Penetration and Damage are multiplied by 10x (compared to normal tanks)
- Reload is divided by 8x (compared to normal tanks)
- Bullet Size is quadrupled (compared to normal tanks)
- Bullet Speed is 1.5x slower (compared to normal tanks)
- Recoil is multiplied by 10x (compared to normal tanks)
- It has a high rebound level that pounds it back so you can use the barrel with turning in the opposite direction to accelerate your tank.
First “Diep.io Annihilator Tactic“
- Health Regen to 3 pick
- Max Health to 2 pick
- Body Damage to 0 pick
- Bullet Speed to 7 pick
- Bullet Penetration to 7 pick
- Bullet Damage to 7 pick
- Reload to 7 pick
- Movement Speed to 0 pick
With this selection, you can attack diep.io sniper classes easily because you have powerful and strong bullets. You can gain more points compared other classes because your bullets are more effective to Alpha Pentagons and normal Pentagons. Thus, you will acquire a lot of points and then you will enter the score list with ease.
Second “Diep.io Annihilator Tactic“
- Health Regen to 7 pick
- Max Health to 7 pick
- Body Damage to 7 pick
- Bullet Speed to 0 pick
- Bullet Penetration to 0 pick
- Bullet Damage to 0 pick
- Reload to 7 pick
- Movement Speed to 5 pick
With this selection, you can attack from next. You don’t need to attack from far but you need to use body damage which kills diep.io enemies with a single touch. However, there is a disadvantage that you will become a prey to bullet spammers if you come across bullet spammers which are Gunner, Spread Shot ,Triple Twin and so on.
Left side: Annihilator – Right side Destroyer
You can rush to Sniper classes because they want to shoot you from a distance which is a disadvantage for them because Annihilator has a robust and effective bullets compared sniper classes that are Ranger, Stalker and so on. Moreover, the tank is slow and not flexible in the game. Therefore, players should be careful of the distance from enemies. If other tanks ,which are Necromancer, Overlord and other users of drones, close to your tank, it will be problem for you because of movement speed. In addition, its bullets do not have enough reload time against drones.
Strong against: Sniper, Ranger, Stalker, Streamliner and Landmine.
Weak against: Necromancer, Overlord, Trapper and other bullet spammers.