Diep.io Bullet Penetration
What happens to my bullets?
- Diep.io bullet penetration is bullet health.
- Before: Bullets always deal their entire damage, even if they had a little healthy life.
- After: Bullets now deal a proportional amount of damage if they’re about to die while dealing that damage.
- This has some deep changes in how bullet penetration plays out in a few scenarios.
- It should make bullets behave more fairly when two players have different penetration values.
- This change actually affects anything that deals damage on touch, be it tanks or drones. It also means that body damage also decreases damage taken.
- Thus Diep.io also adjusted some other values in the game to offset this change.
Diep.io Bullet Penetration Tweak Is bad or good?
It changes for people’s bullet penetration amount because, some people want to attack with high damage, but some people want to get more different with who press full and who press low.
In my opinion, it can look different in-game. Because bullets now deal a proportional amount of damage. The most important update in the game is the Diep.io minimap updating feature.