Diep.io Changelog List
Diep.io changelog is a catalog of the latest updates that have been made to this game. It’s present on the screen’s the top-left and features the latest update. Subsequent to the 15th of June, 2016, Zeach, who’s the developer of this game, made an announcement that they are going to present updates on a less frequent basis.
The changelog is a page listing Diep.io new update in general. Occasionally, updates are incorporated but aren’t stated in the Diep.io changelog. One instance is the secret Smasher / Fighter Buff update.
Some Facts On Diep.io Changelog
- You now have the chance of queuing stat upgrades by simply holding U ahead of pressing the number keys.
- The pressing of M is going to queue upgrades till the chosen stat is complete.
- The Pressing of U followed by its release resets the queue.
Below, we are going to look at a few updates starting from the 18th of May, 2016.
Changes In The Month Of May Of 2016
- On the 18th of May, 2016, which was when the Diep.io changelog was added, the Necromancer class was also incorporated.
- On the 23rd of May, 2016 a pristine class named Triple Twin was added. It branched off Twin Flank as a substitute for Octo Tank
- Upgrading of the player stats was also possible by using numeric keys
- Players were made invulnerable for a maximum of 10 seconds following spawning
- On the 24th of May of 2016, a couple of new classes were incorporated, namely, hunter, and Gunner. The classed branched off as Sniper and Machine Gun respectively.
- Players also became invulnerable for a maximum of 15 seconds following spawning
- On the 27th Of May of 2016, a new class named Stalker that branched off Assassin was added.
- Other additions were augmented base movement momentum and field of vision of every tank and an arrow that points straight to the leader on the scoreboard.
- On the 29th of May of 2016 support was added for diverse game modes. At that time the sole pristine game mode was “Team DM”, which was essentially FFA completed with teams.
- This was to serve as an essential test for those sides’ mechanics though there were plans of adding more intricate game modes later on.
- On the 31st of May the change made was whenever a player dies it’s going to state “(the name of the player) died.
- This change was made for getting feedback on it
- Another change was that the Spawn region in TDM blocked bullets and foes from getting into it.
Some Of The Additions Made In 2017
- The first additions in 2017 were done on the 15th of February and it was the introduction of a Fresh game mode named “Survival” where Players have just a single life.
- The last addition to the Diep.io changelog was on the 6th of March and the addition was that the game’s color scheme was changed somewhat.